Contact In formations
- Please visit us on Facebook ! If you need help setting up, consider that 1.3 billion active users on Facebook and the number keeps growing. !
- 80% of the Fortune 500 are on Facebook, 83% have corporate Twitter Accounts !
- Americans spend more time on social media than any other major internet activity, including email !
- Facebook reports that the average American now spends 40 minutes a day checking their Facebook feed !
- MicroNet open in 1996, when Dos was the lattes operating system !
- Managing your reputation in social media is very important !
ASUS Wireless Routers
The RT-N12 D1 Wireless-N300 router delivers reliable and fast speeds on both wired and wireless network connections for your home or office environment. With 2T2R MIMO technology and two detachable 5dBi high-gain antennas, the RT-N12 uses the latest antenna innovation for extended wireless coverage range making it ideal for streaming HD video, placing VoIP calls, and performing other essential internet tasks..
ULTRA Etorque™ A5 Mid-Tower ATX
Protect your essential PC gaming components inside this durable ULTRA Etorque™ A5 Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case. The framework of this ATX mid-tower case allows you to install four 5.25in hard drives exposed, six 3.5in hard drives(1x 2.5" Internal, converted from a 5.25" bay), with a built-in SATA HD Dock. The enclosure supports a 403mm max VGA card while in the rear of the case are seven PCI slots to utilize.
Current News Windows 10
Today I had the honor of sharing new information about Windows 10, the new generation of Windows. Our team shared more Windows 10 experiences and how Windows 10 will inspire new scenarios across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens to no screens at all. You can catch the video on-demand presentation here.
Windows chief Terry Myerson acknowledged that Windows 10 is collecting personal information about its customers to enable some of its best features, including the Cortana virtual assistant. It also collects information about your computer's performance to detect and correct potential bugs.
Send your inquiries to:
Attention: Customer Care Center
111 North 4th Street
Watertown, WI 53094